High School Credits Transfer Process
CHS accepts transfer credits earned from other accredited schools and homeschool curriculums. By submitting your academic transcript or homeschool portfolio, our admissions team can evaluate your credits to determine which courses will count towards your CHS high school diploma.
From Previous Accredited Schools:
You may use the Printable Request Form to request an official transcript from your current middle or high school. Transcripts will only be accepted from an accredited school. Please forward transcripts to our admissions office by email, fax, or mail. Our admissions team will evaluate your transcripts to determine which courses will transfer towards your high school diploma.
Simply Take These Steps:
- Contact your previous school and submit a transcript request form: Printable Request Form
- Ask the school to send an official copy of the transcript using one of the submission methods below.
- Transcripts will be evaluated according to our graduation requirements.
- CHS will specify which courses you'll need to complete for graduation.
For homeschooled students:
Download: Homeschool Validation Forms Here
For a student student to receive credit for courses completed via home education, our admissions team will need the following information:
- A completed and signed Home School Grade Transcript of the student’s credits earned in grades 9-12
- A completed and signed Home School Curriculum Validation listing the educational materials used for each subject completed in grades 9-12
- A completed and signed Home School Education Evaluation of the student’s academic progress in grades 9-12
Please send the portfolio to Student Services using one of the submission methods below.
1590 Island Lane, Suite 44
Fleming Island, FL 32003