Homeschool Admin Manager
Track assignment dates and events
Track Student progress and grades
Build your own transcript
Available for families in grades K – 12
Introducing Homeschool Admin Manager
Citizens High School helps busy homeschool parents by streamlining curriculum and administrative tasks, so they spend more time teaching and engaging with their students. The service is offered for trial for the 15 days, and then will be charged at $10/month.
How Homeschool Admin Manager Works
Create a Schedule
Set assignment due dates for upcoming assignments
Put in reminders of upcoming birthday parties, family events, or vacations
Schedule online live events and store the link to the event
Organize your calendar with reminders on your Dashboard
Track Grades and Courses
- Add courses to your student’s gradebook no matter the grade level
- See current updates on your student’s grade in each course and their pacing
- Add or delete assignments to the student’s gradebook, assign point value to each assignment, and mark the date of completion
- Once courses are completed they are added to the student’s transcript which can be downloaded and then shared
Store Important Records
- Store important records such as digital copies of birth certificates, old report cards, or homeschool portfolios
- See communications between you and the school
- Track payments with the payment portal
Get Started Today and Then Just $10 per Month
We are so confident that you are going to benefit from our Homeschool Admin Manager that we are offering it to you for a 15-day trial! After the trial period, the cost is only $10 per month. Features include:
Homeschool Resource Library
Homeschooling comes with its own set of challenges and obstacles to face. It is also characterized as a community of supporting parents, teachers and mentors. We’ve been serving the homeschool community for nearly 40 years and have condensed 4 decades of wisdom into some downloads that are available to you here in our exclusive Homeschool Resource Library.
Still Have Questions?
Visit Our FAQ Page for more information.