Adult Non-High School Graduates Wanting to Join the Military
No Diploma - Can't Enlist
Choose Citizens High School Diploma Pathway To Enter The US Military
- Choose Citizens High School 18 Credit Career Diploma Pathway to Enter The US Military
- CHS Provides an 18 Credit High School Diploma Completion Pathway To Enter The US Military
Additional Benefits for All Services:
- 30-day vacation with pay (Annually)
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- $4K in Tuition Assitance/ Year
- GI Bill
- 150 Career Options
- Live in Hawaii, Alaska, Europe, Asia, and more
- Airborne, Ranger, Special Forces Opportunities
- Retire in 20 years
- Scholarship and Loan repayment
CHS acknowledges that you have a lot of tasks to coordinate and complete before your enter the military. Remember, CHS is only a provider of the high school education that you may need to enter the U.S. Military. In support of the U.S. Military recruiting effort, CHS has set up a “helpful military information section” in our High School Planning Resource Center which contains many helpful videos, articles and links to military recruiting information.
Pathway to U.S. Military Enlistment
You are between the ages of 17 and 35 (Depending on the Service) and want to enlist in the US Military but you do not have a high school diploma
Visit A US Recruter, take the ASVAB Test and meet all qualification except that you lack a High School Diploma
Apply to CHS, evaluate transfer credit and what courses are needed to earn your HS Diploma (example 4 Courses). Enroll in CHS Degree Completion Program
Earn High School Diploma
Enter the U.S. Military, Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, National Guard, or Coast Guard
CHS offers an online 18-Credit High School Diploma Pathway for Adult Learners wanting to enter the U.S. Military. Many enlistee candidates can complete their degree in just a few short months.
The great thing about Citizens’ career high school diploma program is that you can complete high school from home and on your own terms with 24/7 support.
Start Your Journey Today! Take our no-cost, no-commitment ASVAB Prep Course
By filling out the information to the right you will receive an email that will provide a link directly to our ASVAB Prep course. This course is designed to equip you with the skills and information necessary to successfully take the ASVAB exam. Whether you are a current high school student or an adult student this course is a great resource to anyone considering joining the military.
To learn more about the ASVAB exam, click here.
Four Steps To Earn Your High School Diploma
The Career Diploma requires the following 18 credits:
- 4 English
- 2 Math
- 1 Science
- 1 Social Science
- 1 Life Skill
- 1 Career Skill
- 8 Electives
A CHS Admissions Specialist works with each student to provide the most direct pathway to complete their 18-credit diploma requirements.
- Admission Specialist awards the student as much transfer credit as possible—up to 13 1/2 credits.
- Students are provided (at no cost) access to the CHS ASVAB Examination preparatory course. Learn More
- Students that score a 50 or above can be awarded ½ high school credit towards their diploma.
- Students are provided the opportunity to test out of a number of ½ an 1 credit courses that if successfully passed, the credit can be applied towards their diploma and shorten the student’s graduation timeline.
- Admission specialist help the student to tailor all courses to best meet the interest of the students and their degree requirements.
How Long Does It Take For The Student To Receive Their High School Diploma?
It depends on the number of courses needed to complete their diploma, students’ motivation and the student’s life situation. Below are four timelines:
Your Career High School Diploma May Be Closer Than You Think
Make a change today for a better future tomorrow
- Enroll in our high school to military pathway
- Complete the remaining courses you need to graduate from High School
- Earn your high school diploma and your next chapter in the U.S. Military