Adult Non-High School Graduates Wanting to Join the Military
No Diploma - Can't Enlist
Choose Citizens High School's Diploma Pathway To Enter The US Military
Our Career Diploma Pathway can help you enter the Military
CHS acknowledges that there are a lot of tasks to coordinate and complete before you enter the military. Remember, CHS is only a provider of the high school education that you may need to enter the U.S. Military. Our High School Planning Resource Center is packed with helpful content to help with your military recruitment.
Pathway to U.S. Military Enlistment
You are between the ages of 17 and 35 (Depending on the Service) and want to enlist in the US Military but you do not have a high school diploma
Visit A US Recruter, take the ASVAB Test and meet all qualification except that you lack a High School Diploma
Apply to CHS, evaluate transfer credit and what courses are needed to earn your HS Diploma (example 4 Courses). Enroll in CHS Degree Completion Program
Earn High School Diploma
Enter the U.S. Military, Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, National Guard, or Coast Guard
CHS offers an online 18-Credit High School Diploma Pathway for Adult Learners wanting to enter the U.S. Military. Many enlistee candidates can complete their diploma in just a few short months.
The great thing about Citizens’ career high school diploma program is that you can complete high school from home and on your own terms.
Four Steps To Earn Your High School Diploma
CHS is Committed to Awarding You As Many Transfer Credits As Possible
CHS stacks your previous high school credits with real-world life and work credits to determine what credits you have left to take at CHS.
High School Credit
Work Experience Credits
High School Diploma
Enlistment in the Military
The Citizens High School Career Diploma requires the following 18 credits:
- 4 English
- 2 Math
- 1 Science
- 1 Social Science
- 1 Life Skill
- 1 Career Skill
- 8 Electives
A CHS Admissions Specialist works with each student to provide the most direct pathway to complete their 18-credit diploma requirements.
- The admissions Specialist awards the student as much transfer credit as possible — up to 13 1/2 credits — including credit for applicable real-world life experience.
- Students are provided (at no cost) access to the CHS ASVAB Examination preparatory course. Learn More
- Students that score 31 or above on the ASVAB can be awarded ½ high school credit towards their diploma.
- Students are provided the opportunity to test out of a number of ½ an 1 credit courses that if successfully passed, the credit can be applied towards their diploma and shorten the student’s graduation timeline.
- Admissions Specialists help the student to tailor all courses to best meet the interest of the students and their degree requirements.
How Long Does It Take For The Student To Earn Their High School Diploma?
It depends on the number of courses needed to complete their diploma, students’ motivation and the student’s life situation. Below are four possible timelines:
Your Career High School Diploma May Be Closer Than You Think
Make a change today for a better future tomorrow
- Enroll in our high school to military pathway
- Complete the remaining courses you need to graduate from High School
- Earn your high school diploma and your next chapter in the U.S. Military