Request Transcripts | Getting My Course Credits From My School

If you are looking how to request your official high school transcripts, click on the link below to start the process of obtaining them.

Request Transcripts Order Processing Here

Citizens High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.