Online High School for Adults with Customized Pathways for Earning Your High School Diploma.
Online study lets adults return to finish your high school education on your terms.
- Want to take advantage of the benefits that come with completing your high school diploma?
- Tired of being told night school or a GED are your only options?
- Looking for a flexible program for adults so you can complete high school courses in your free time so you can keep your job?
- Want to learn about subjects and topics that truly interest you?
The Citizens Online High School philosophy is that all adults deserves the chance to earn their high school diploma – no matter what their age is. It doesn’t matter how or why you came to this situation. Maybe you dropped out to start helping your family’s finances. Perhaps you fell behind and felt you couldn’t catch back up. You may have moved here from another city or country and felt like you couldn’t make high school work at that time. All that matters is that you are ready right now to improve your life with a full high school education. We are here to help you all the way.
- No maximum age limits.
- No classroom attendance required. Study from home or anywhere with an internet connection.
- Choose the adult high school diploma track that is right for your needs.
- Open enrollment means you can start classes as soon as you’re registered and paid. No waiting for the next school semester to start advancing your education.
- Adults can graduate from high school at your own pace. Study in the evenings, on weekends, or on days off of work.
- High School Classes for Adults Programs available in English and in Spanish with COHS Español. Learn More Here.
Other things you can do:
Citizens Online High School Online Diploma Track for Adult Students.
Fulfills high school diploma requirements in order to Graduate and move on to a career!
Fulfills all high school graduation and diploma requirements, PLUS additional coursework required for college and university admissions
Prefer to Study with Traditional Textbooks Instead of Online? COHS has Options!
Not everyone is keen on the idea of studying entirely online when it comes to earning a high school diploma. Citizens High School’s correspondence program provides adult students with an offline, textbook-based distance learning experience that provides the opportunity to earn a high school diploma from anywhere in the world. Our offline students use textbooks that we’ve created to help complete coursework independently – allowing you to innovate the way you graduate.
Fulfills high school diploma requirements in order to Graduate and move on to a career using a a traditional correspondence model of learning.
Fulfills all high school graduation and diploma requirements, PLUS additional coursework required for college and university admissions using a a traditional correspondence model of learning.
If you’ve already completed some of your high school coursework, you may be able to transfer credits already earned towards your selected diploma track. Simply contact our admissions department within 30 days of signing up for a diploma program to submit transcripts for transfer consideration.