International Refugee Education Initiative
Online Education Without Walls or International Borders
No-Cost, Online High School Individual Courses for Refugees and Displaced Persons
For ages 14 and up
Enrollment is Simple!
Complete the form below to begin your enrollment
You will receive an email from CHS detailing the next steps
Select your courses from the course catalog and begin learning!
Citizens High School launched the International Refugee Education Initiative with a single overriding mission to provide displaced high school students unobstructed access to continuing education in the face of adversity.
- Bilingual internationally recognized
- Accredited curriculum grade 9-12 is available in academic core areas of Math, Science, Social Science, and English
- Introductory online learning Orientation Course
- Virtual classroom and dedicated teachers.
- Side-by-side format that allows students to learn in their Native Language and English simultaneously
A bridge to continue your High School Education
- Regardless of your current location, as an International Refugee student, you can continue your studies until you return home to your school or relocate to a high school in another country.
- Our courses can keep you learning and follow you to your final destination high school.
- The qualifications and credits you earn from Citizens High School can be transferred and accepted* wherever you choose to go in the next step of your journey.
All courses are accessible 24/7 – Learn anytime from anywhere
Courses can be completed on any mobile device –
including iPhone or Android
Testimonial Video from a Romanian Student
Learn More about CHS.
Citizens High School established over 40 years ago, is a fully accredited recognized international virtual high school. Headquartered in the United states with students studying from every corner of the USA, 62 countries, and over 25,000 alumni, CHS prides itself on providing its students, of any background or age, a well rounded academic foundation, leading to social and economic mobility.
International Refugee Education Initiative Corporate Sponsors
Thank you to every sponsor that has been a part of making the International Refugee Education Initiative a possibility. Without them, this opportunity to help Refugees worldwide continue their studies during these trying times would not be possible.
Want to help and support Refugee’s and the International Refugee Education Initiative? Learn how you or your company can partner with CHS or support the initiative as an individual by scheduling a call with Mr. Brian Morris, Director of Strategic Initiatives.
Take a look at a our courses!
Study in your Native Language and become proficient in English
Fill out the form below to get FREE access and sample our World History course.