Interested in Working at CHS?
CHS is growing! We have positions opening in all areas of our organization both locally in Fleming Island, Florida and nationwide. If you're looking to make a positive and lasting impact on education, CHS is the place for you.
Below is a list of our current openings. Please apply or share it with your friends.
Student Services Assistant - Bilingual
We are currently seeking a Student Services/Admissions Assistant – Bilingual
Responsible for dealing with students and prospects in matters such as schedules, payments, enrollment status, retention, book orders, information about our programs, and answer questions and provide information as needed.Essential Functions:
- Present a professional, helpful atmosphere and positive attitude for CHS students, staff, visitors and callers.
- Manage all aspects of student enrollment and connect with prospective students by answering incoming phone calls, responding to Web inquires, emails, live chats, text messages, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Student Services/Admissions and generally to the program, including compilation of data, preparation of correspondence and other materials, retrieved and file student files from storage, operation of standard office equipment (copier/fax machine/scanner) etc,
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of school’s procedures and regulations as they pertain to CHS policies.
- Maintain student records and information as needed, as well as assist with necessary tracking using Genius (data management system).
- Ensure all current and prospective student service requests and concerns are expediently addressed
- Enters notes in the computer system to backup all verbal communication with students.
- A qualified candidate would have the following skills and qualifications.
- Proficient computer skills— (type 60 wpm, fluid Microsoft Office skills, Windows OS).
- Experience working with Student Information Systems and Customer databased systems
- Verbal and written communication skills required to communicate with students, parents, or prospects both in English and Spanish.
- Will have an Associate's degree
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Maintain a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- May assume the duties normally performed in the department, alongside professionals who perform these roles.
- Overall professional that is goal orientated and achieves daily objectives.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the Director of School Operations
Available to work from 9 -5pm
Equal Opportunity Employer: Citizens' High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, marital status, age, national origin or disability. Employment of personnel at Citizens' High School is in compliance with Federal and State Laws regarding nondiscrimination and preference. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person who believes he or she may need reasonable accommodations during the application, testing or interview process should notify the appropriate department in advance.