Are you a parent looking for an online school that will provide tailored, flexible educational solutions?
- Do you feel as though the local schools are not a good fit for your student?
- Are you curious about homeschooling, but not sure if you have the time or experience?
- Do you feel you should have the ability to determine what your student learns, how your student leans and where your student learns?
We help new and experienced homeschool parents and students who want an alternative to traditional school, find tailored and flexible educational solutions.
Transfer credit to your local high school.
Fulfills all high school graduation and diploma requirements, PLUS additional coursework required for college and university admissions
We understand your frustration, that their must be a better alternative to traditional public school; something that is tailored to the needs of your student and family. For nearly 40 years, CHS has gratefully served over 25,000 homeschool students just like yours!
Here is How it Works - When you are ready, CHS is ready.
- First, if you are new to homeschooling you will need to file a letter of intent to homeschool. Not sure how? Visit this website https://hslda.org/legal for information specifically about your state.
- Second, decide if you are looking to enroll our diploma program or if you just want to take some individual courses.
- Third, once you have enrolled your student(s), let our certified teachers guide them through our accredited curriculum
- Finally, download the Canvas Parent App on your smart phone so you will be able to see your student’s grades, assignments, and teacher feedback.
Still have Questions?
First, note that under our Student Protection Plan you can withdraw at any time and not be responsible for any future tuition charges. Also if you would like to see our courses, check out our Course Demo page.