2021 Career College Partner Kit
Welcome to the Career College Partner Tool Kit. This page includes resources for career colleges partnering with Citizens High School to enroll adult and high school students. The elements on this page are provided as a resource for our partners to make it easier for them to share information with students, parents, and other stakeholders.
This page will be periodically updated to reflect key information that career colleges will need to assist in enrolling students in our various program offerings.
Program Information Publications
Career College Information PDFs
- Career College Student-targeted PDF (download)
- Career College PDF for college administrators (download)
CHS Course Catalog
Graphics for Your Website
To ensure visibility and ease of access, post these graphics prominently on your website with a link to the Adult Learning Program page. These images are all registered trademarks of Citizens High School. You may use them as needed to promote our partnership or program courses. Please note the following when using these images:
- Logos must be used as shown. Do not change colors or orientation.
- Logos may be resized for use in different media.
- Minimum size of the logo is 100px. If you need a custom size, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If used in a one-color publication that is NOT black, use either the black or grayscale logos to create a one-color instance
- Do not overlap the logo with text or other imagery.
- The logo should not be cropped or cut off.
- Minimum free space around the logo is 1/2 inch or 36px on a PC.
- Minimum distance to edge of page is 1/2 inch or 36px on a PC
Black and White Logo
Communications and Media
Share these on your website, in emails, on social media, and in newsletters to spread the word of an alternative for students without a high school diploma.